
Recipe for Fear
Ingredients:
- 1 Dark moonless night
- 1 Howling wind
- Several Thunders rumbling
- Frequent Lightening flashing
- 1 Dog barking
- A distant persistent screaming
- Tapping at your window
Method:
Combine until just mixed.
Recipe for Disaster
Ingredients:
- 1 Planet Earth
- Several billion people
Method:
Get people to multiply to unprecedented levels. Pluck all the trees from planet until deforested. Allow people to do mono-crop farming, spray with plenty of toxic pesticides. Experiment with plant genetics. Remove all the fish from oceans. Get people to rely on mass manufacturing to create huge amounts of waste and pollution. Mine everywhere. Let people fight and build highly destructive weapons. Use up all the planet's non renewable resources. Allow dangerous gases to form. Do nothing.
Ingredients:
- 1 person
Method:
Take the person and remove all their self worth. Then never let them try anything.
Recipe for Success
Ingredients:
Ingredients:
- A person with massive amounts of determination
Method:
6 comments:
Disaster, Failure and Success are all extremely successful remedies.
I couldn't swallow the recipe for Fear though even with the tapping at the window. I think it needs broken glass as well.
Interesting collection of recipes for life's intimidations and one for winners!
These are great recipes. I've used several of them many times!
I have been fortunate to have tasted all of these recipes.....the good, bad and ugly have shaped my life.
Unfortunately I have to admit that at some stage in my life been apathetic about the recipe for disaster.
Thanks for bringing these recipes to our attention.
Peggy xxxx
Wonderful recipes! Thanks!
very clever use of the recipe prompt! The recipe for fear gives me the creeps :)
Post a Comment