Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dare and brave












I dare you to be different and stand out from the crowd
I dare you to say what you really think, not caring for the consequence
I dare you to act on your whim and be really spontaneous
I dare you to ask all those nagging questions in your head
I dare you to be brave don’t worry about what others think
I dare you to change yourself, push your personality and your comfort zone
I dare you to leave silence in between your words let others fill the space

3 comments:

Old Egg said...

I was OK until the last one then I blew it as I do tend to prattle on not wanting to lose centre stage.

I haven't mentioned this before but I really do like your wallpaper patterns!

P.S. Who is this written for?

Chapter Forty said...

This was written to myself. Egging myself on, giving myself a hard time to be someone I would be proud of. What would you say to yourself?

miruspeg said...

Excellent piece CF.
Unfortunately I have not yet reached the stage in my life on many of your dares.
Thank you for the food for thought.
Peggy xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails