Friday, November 13, 2009

Interview

I fidgeted with my jacket and my palms were sweaty. Looking about I noticed the other candidates. Within seconds I had decided who my competition was. A brown haired girl sat upright three seats away from me, she smiled. Confident bitch. The guy on the other side of the room had too many pimples and his hair looked greasy. A plump girl then walked in with a coffee and a sticky bun. She was way too relaxed for an interview.

The coffee was good and just what I needed to fully wake up. The bun may have been a mistake, but nerves always make me want to eat. The other interviewees were already waiting. I made it just in time. There was a really hot guy here I stared at him a bit too long. His hair was way cool, he had slicked it back. I glanced at a blonde who was fidgeting with her clothes like she needed to preen herself. A skinny brunette smiled at me, at least there was someone who was friendly here. The bun was delicious, raspberry jam oozed out as I took a bite and I just had to lick the icing off my fingers.

Great, I’m up against chicks again. Hey, but they are pretty good eye candy. The brunette was skinny and looked uptight, a challenge- get her excited and she would let loose no doubt, great little body there. The blonde was cute, but she had obviously put in a bit of effort. She had great legs, very shapely and tanned. My eye was drawn to her, because she was moving about, but my pick was the one eating. Oh, she was really enjoying a sweet cake or something, licking her fingers, her lips were wet. Wow, she was luscious, enormous assets this girl had. I got to check out her arse as she walked in and I want to get my hands on it.

I am going to get this job. The other candidates look like losers. A cubby girl is eating for God's sake, how professional! A dolled up blonde keeps checking herself, touching her hair and clothes. She’s really worried about what she looks like. A guy is checking us all out. He is eating us with his eyes the pervert, grubby little slime. This job is mine.

2 comments:

Dee Martin said...

I love this eavesdropping on thoughts group craziness. Kind of the same direction I was heading with my post - we must have been eating the same sticky buns :)

Old Egg said...

And you moan at me for not resolving the issue!
I have given the job to the chubby girl, I certainly don't need the other two! Great stuff under pressure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails