I want to hide my face,
This is not a good place
I can’t believe what I have done
I picked it up, a loaded gun.
Bang! Went the shot
I remember a lot
But I don’t want to recall
Its in my head, I see it all.
The anger and shouting
That moment of doubting
BANG, the mess of insides out
Blood sprayed, “He’s dead” I shout.
My God, what have I done?
What do I do? Where can I run?
Who am I to do this?
Everything’s wrong, it’s all amiss.
I’m stuck on this spot
Shame with me, future forgot.
This skin is so wrong.
I know the worst of me, I don’t want to belong.Written for Sunday Scribblings
4 comments:
I told you not to play with guns! Now look where it's got you.
Good to read you in this format.
WOW, this is really good. Imagine people react without thinking but maybe it is because their subconscious takes control. Shame is what remains. Nicely done!
good one!
Clever use of the prompt - enjoyed the read!
Post a Comment